Holly Vietzke, Esq. graduated from Boston University and Massachusetts School of Law, magna cum laude. She was a full-time professor at the Massachusetts School of Law for 17 years and currently serves on the North Andover School Committee. Holly also spent five years serving on the board of her town's SEPAC (an advisory council of parents of children with special needs) and has a deep understanding of the challenges both parents and schools face in special education. As the parent of a child with disabilities, Holly is passionate about ensuring that every child receives a meaningful education.
When not watching or coaching her children play sports, Holly enjoys spending some of her time giving back to the community. One of Holly's favorite volunteer roles is facilitating programs of Understanding Our Differences in the North Andover elementary schools, which teaches children about what it is like to have different abilities and challenges. Holly is also a volunteer softball commissioner and coach, as her other passion is fostering and improving athletic opportunities for girls.
- Board of Directors, Fidelity House CRC, 2017-2021
- Board of Directors, Dyspraxia Foundation, 2012-2015
- Board of Directors, Merrimack Valley Estate Planning Council, 2019-2021
- Volunteer, Massachusetts Advocates for Children, 2017-2018
- Member, Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates
- Member, Special Needs Advocacy Network
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Member, Special Needs Steering Committee, Massachusetts Chapter of NAELA
- North Andover School Committee, 2017-present
- Board of Directors, Rolling Ridge Conference & Retreat Center, 2016-2021
- North Andover Parent Resource Network
- North Andover Parent Advisory Council
- Commissioner and Coach, North Andover Booster Club Softball